Our Uniform is an important aspect of our commitment to ensure high aspirations, expectations and standards.
School Uniform List
- Blazer: Guiseley School navy blazer with school crest (available from stockist)
- Trousers: Dark navy trousers - tailored (slim fit, jeans, skinny fit, tapered trousers, additional zips or leggings will not be allowed)
- or Guiseley School navy skirt with school crest (available from stockist)
- Tie: School tie in the correct colour for the appropriate Key Stage. (KS3 Year 7/8/9: Gold and Blue. KS4 Year 10/11: Navy and Blue)
- Shoes: Plain black shoes (no trainers, including black trainers. No sports logos, mules, sandals, stilettos, flip flops, or thin heeled shoes.)
Additional items required:
- White shirt with collar fastened at the top button.
- Tights and socks (Tights must be black or navy with a 40+ denier. Socks must be plain black or navy).
- Plain black belt with small, plain buckle.
- School jumper: Guiseley School navy jumper with crest (available from stockist)
School PE Kit List
Boys: Black/blue skins/blue or black tracksuit bottoms (no visible logo).
Girls: Blue or black tracksuit bottoms (no visible logo).
617 Roundhay Road Leeds LS8 4AR
0113 250 7988
67 High Street, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7SP