If we receive notification of a positive test we will:
- Liaise with Public Health England.
- Discuss potential social contacts with the student involved.
- Identify close-contacts through our internal teacher records, registers, seating plans and duty records.
We will communicate with parents by:
- An email to parents of children who are ‘close-contacts’ to instruct the child to self-isolate.
- An email to parents of all students in the affected year group to notify the case.
- A text message to all parents in the affected year group explaining an email has been sent.
It is possible that we may still have to collapse an entire bubble if we are unable to complete these processes in a timely manner.
Parents who have notified us that their child or a member of their family may be vulnerable if exposed to infectious diseases will receive a separate notification making them aware of new Covid-19 cases.
Please monitor your emails regularly including checking junk email folders.
Case Numbers at Guiseley School (Last updated 19.11.20)
|Half Term 2|
|Half Term 1|